Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Larissa Chadney. These Terms state the terms and conditions under which you may use the website and services offered by LarissaKayFitness. This website offers visitors a coaching service including a tailored fitness regime, fitness and nutritional advice, online coaching and a platform that will help its customers improve their mental and physical wellness. Please note, By browsing the Website, or placing an Order and using our services, you unconditionally and irrevocably agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to you, the Website user and your usage of the larissakayfitness.co.uk Website and associated platforms, including the purchase and use of goods or services through the Website.
2. WHO CAN USE OUR WEBSITE AND HOLD AN ACCOUNT WITH US
In order to use our website and receive our services, you must be at least 16 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your state, and possess the legal authority and rights to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you. Anyone between 16-18 must obtain parental consent before entering this agreement.
Agreement: Agreement means the terms and conditions set out in this document, including the terms and conditions relevant to any order placed by you the User through larissakayfitness.co.uk
Customer: Customer means the individual person who has brought a product or service from larissakayfitness.co.uk.
Goods: Means the fitness program, coaching services and/or products listed on a Paypal Order receipt from LarissaKayFitness.
Intellectual Property: includes all intellectual property rights throughout the globe; existing now or in the future, including rights of any kind in:
• creations, findings and innovative designs.
• written works, video works, artistic works, visual works, published editions of works and any other subject matter in which copyright (including future copyright and rights in the nature of or equivalent to copyright) may, or may upon creation of the subject matter, exist anywhere in the world;
• registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks, involving the website and in the relevant goods and/or services;
• Any trade, business or company names;
• internet domain names
larissakayfitness.co.uk: means the business referred to in this document.
Material: means any information (including but not limited to data, source codes, drawings) or images in any form, both visible and non-visible images stored on or in use within the Website. Products/services: means any items listed on the Website available for purchase or as part of a promotional offer. Website: means the internet site located at the URL larissakayfitness.co.uk and operated by Larissa Chadney
4. SITE USE
The Website might contain links to other web sites. These are provided for convenience only and may not be updated or maintained. larissakayfitness.co.uk is not responsible for the information or the privacy practices associated with linked web site. It is your responsibility as the user make sure that your connection to, or use of the Website is not illegal or disallowed by laws which apply to you. Larissakayfitness.co.uk does not take responsibility for Viruses, as the user you must take your own precautions to ensure that your method for accessing the Website does not expose you to viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may harm your computer system. larissakayfitness.co.uk takes no responsibility for any damage which may possibly arise from your use of the Website.
All prices quoted on the Website are in United Kingdom pound unless otherwise specified. Please note all prices displayed on the Website might change without notice. Prices for items/services within an Order are fixed once your Order has been confirmed. Subsequent price changes will never be applied to confirmed Orders. You agree to pay any additional obligations and taxes that your country or state may wish to enforce on your purchase based on the imputed or actual value of the Goods. You understand and recognize that these relevant duties and taxes may not be disclosed on the Order confirmation and are charges imposed by the relevant customs or government department of your country and not larissakayfitness.co.uk
6. ORDERS AND KEY COMMERCIAL TERMS
• When buying an item or service, you must agree that, you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making the decision to buy it, must be aware you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
• The cost for using our services / our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any given time, and to correct pricing errors that may unintentionally occur. • You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. Your Order will be submitted by completing payment details and clicking the ‘confirm’ button via Paypal. Orders will be deemed to have been received by larissakayfitness.co.uk at the time PayPal sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
• larissakayfitness.co.uk will primarily communicate with customers via e-mail. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the chosen e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
• Each Order (once confirmed) represents a separate agreement between larissakayfitness.co.uk and you.
• larissakayfitness.co.uk reserves the right to not accept or to cancel Orders that request suspiciously commercial quantities of Goods.
• larissakayfitness.co.uk accepts no responsibility for Orders that are declined or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
• larissakayfitness.co.uk supplies access to goods/services in a timely manner via Googlesheets and via a secure email and password sign-in to the website, it is the customers responsibility to remember login details in order to access these goods on the server, however larissakayfitness.co.uk offers a password reset feature to help customers with access to these goods.
• As larissakayfitness.co.uk’s coaching services are tailored to each customer, it can take up to ten working days for services to be delivered. Any products links such as E-Books will be provided once the payment has been confirmed via Paypal, after purchase your browser will be re-directed to the relevant product page. If you loose the link please refer to your email correspondence or contact larissakayfitness for further assistance.
• Payment on the Website may be made via PayPal
• Payment for Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of your Order.
• If your nominated payment method triggers larissakayfitness.co.uk internal suspicious transaction protocols, larissakayfitness.co.uk or PayPal might contact you to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction.
8. DELIVERY AND OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS
• larissakayfitness.co.uk will use its reasonable efforts to ensure that all Goods are delivered in a prompt and timely manner.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Service and all materials within or transferred, include, software, images, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, and all Intellectual Property Rights related, are the exclusive property of Larissa Chadney. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
• All Intellectual Property in any Material on the Website is the property of larissakayfitness.co.uk.
• Unless expressly authorised under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, you may not reproduce adapt, modify, display, perform or distribute any Material or elements of it.
10. EXTERNAL LINKS AND OTHER WEBSITES
This Website might contain links to other websites which are not owned or operated by larissakayfitness. These links are only provided for reference and convenience of the customer and may not remain up to date or be maintained. We do not endorse or give preference to these third parties or their websites or any information contained therin, unless expressly stated. It is your own responsibility to make yourself aware of the privacy policies of these third parties and access these websites at your own risk. We are not responsible for material on, or the privacy policies of other websites. We do not give permission for any links to this website without written permission.
11. RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL USER ACCOUNT
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may terminate use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time.
• We make no representations or contracts of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this Website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under this Agreement or any applicable law.
• We do not, accept accountability for any loss or damage, whatsoever which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this Website or the information that it contains.
• The use of the information on this Website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability of us, in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
• You agree to indemnify us, and other persons involved in the creation of this Website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this Website, any information that you provide to us via this Website or any damage that you may cause to this Website. This indemnification includes,
without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the anti-trust legislation.
• This Website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the fitness program’s from the Website should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider first. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical experts and nothing on this website should be misinterpreted to mean otherwise.
• There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on the Website for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in any programs available at larissakayfitness.co.uk if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so at your own risk and agree to all risks involved, , knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
• As with any fitness program you assume certain risks to your health and safety. Any form of fitness program can cause injuries, and larissakayfitness.co.uk. It is possible that you may become hurt or injured doing the exercises in your program, especially if they are done with poor form. Although thorough instruction is included on form for each exercise, you must understand that participation in these exercises carries an element of risk and that larissakayfitness.co.uk (like all other exercise programs) does involve a risk of injury. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own accord, knowingly and willingly assuming all risks associated with such exercise activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
• Larissa is not a Doctor. Her advice whether it is on the Website, in her programs or via her email coaching is not to be mistaken as a substitute for medical advice. You must consult your doctor before beginning ANY nutrition plan or fitness program. You are using the programs on larissakayfitness.co.uk and coaching at your own risk and larissakayfitness.co.uk is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using larissakayfitness.co.uk.
• It is to be made clear that larissakayfitness.co.uk is not accountable for any injuries or health issues you may experience or even death as a result of using any products or services from larissakayfitness.co.uk.
• All transformations and testimonials on the Website are made by real people. It is to be made aware that results may vary from person to person when using the services on larissakayfitness.co.uk due to differences in individual exercise history, genetics, and personal motivation/dedication. The end results you get will depend upon the individual and how much work you put in.
• Due the nature of the internet, we cannot promise that this Website is free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems, and we do not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected.
• You assume the risk of any damage to your property as a result of using this Website, and to the maximum extent permitted by law; we disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions and faults.
• You must take your own safety measures to ensure that the method which you use for accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website.
• We cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure. Whilst we take precautions to protect information, we do not warrant and cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. You therefore transfer information to this Website at your own risk. However, once we receive your data, we will take reasonable steps to preserve its security.
• larissakayfitness.co.uk reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions without notice.
• Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is void or unenforceable may be severed without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.
• A failure or delay by larissakayfitness.co.uk to exercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by larissakayfitness.co.uk does not preclude its future ability to exercise that or any other power or right.
• To the extent permitted by law, in relation to its subject matter, these Terms and Conditions: represent the entire understanding between you and larissakayfitness.co.uk, and constitutes the entire terms agreed between you and larissakayfitness.co.uk